Citrus Herb Marinated Steak Recipe
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1½ pounds beef flank steak or boneless beef sirloin steak, seasoned with salt and pepper
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag; add seasoned steak. Seal well; toss to coat. Refrigerate several hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove steak from marinade; discard bag with marinade. Place steak on grill.
- Grill, turning once, until desired doneness is reached on an instant-read food thermometer (145°F for medium-rare; 160°F for medium), about 16-20 minutes.
- Remove from grill; cover and let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Slice steak across the grain.
Makes 6 servings. Or 4 servings + 2 leftover servings.
Serve with Grilled Green Beans & Potatoes.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
For remix Creamy Rustic Herb Steak Salad: Place 2 servings leftover sliced steak in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.