Coconut Cream Cookie Bites Recipe
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips, optional
- ½ cup shredded coconut, optional
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare both packages of Caramel Cookie Brittle Mix dough according to package directions using eggs and butter. Grease 1 (24-count) mini muffin pan. Divide dough among wells, about 1 tablespoon each.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown; remove from oven. Using the back of a teaspoon, gently press down the center of each well, creating a cup shape. Cool 10-15 minutes in pan; remove from pan. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and Coconut Cream Pie Cheese Ball Mix. Using an electric mixer on low speed, mix until well combined. Mix in whipped topping. Fold in mini chocolate chips, if desired.
- Using a piping bag with a large tip (#1A) or a small cookie scoop, fill each cookie cup with filling, mounding slightly. If desired, sprinkle with coconut and drizzle with syrup. (Remaining filling makes a great sweet dip served with Twisty Grahams.)
- Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, up to 1 week.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Singingmomma from Ahhhh-mazing So easy! So fun! Soooooo good! You will find yourself eating the whole pan. I cut the recipe in half!
Date published: 2017-08-11