Cookie Brittle Dessert Pizza Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine first 2 ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, whisk egg. Add Caramel Cookie Brittle Mix and butter; stir vigorously until smooth.
- On a 17x11-inch foil-lined and greased, rimmed baking sheet, place dough in center. Cover with wax paper; press into a 15x10-inch rectangle. Carefully remove waxed paper. Bake 16-18 minutes. Cool 20 minutes; invert to remove foil. Cool completely.
- Spread prepared cheese ball mixture over brittle crust. Top with toffee chips and mini chocolate chips. Cut into squares.
Tip: Warm prepared cheese ball mixture in microwave at 5-second intervals for easier spreading onto crust.
Makes 12-14 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MNmomof4 from Addicting dessert We loved this recipe! I couldn't get enough of it. Not a strong flavor of coconut, just yummy goodness!
Date published: 2017-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by TS to you Missa from WOW!!! This simple and easy dessert was so great! I am not a fan of coconut, but this dessert was so yummy!
Date published: 2017-02-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tamy4TS from Loving Coconut! I just sampled this at our Taste of TS event and I love it!! This is definitely going to be a favorite at your next party!
Date published: 2017-02-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by star Blazer from Love the Combination Loved the way the caramel and coconut flavors blended to make a sweet treat,
Date published: 2017-02-25