Cookie Brittle Sundaes Recipe
Perfect for summertime, this kid-friendly treat offers the best of both worlds – cookie brittle and ice cream!
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- ½ cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 quart vanilla bean ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, whisk egg. Add Caramel Cookie Brittle Mix and butter; stir vigorously until smooth.
- On a 17x11-inch foil-lined and greased, rimmed baking sheet, place dough in center. Cover with wax paper; press with hands into a 15x10-inch rectangle. Carefully remove waxed paper.
- Sprinkle with toffee chips, chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. Bake 16-18 minutes. Cool 10-15 minutes; invert to remove foil. Break or cut into pieces.
- Serve warm in bowls with vanilla ice cream. Garnish with cookie brittle crumbs.