Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Candies Recipe
Versatile Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Mix makes a luscious filling for easy-to-make molded chocolate candies.
- 1 (12 ounce) package dark chocolate candy melts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- No bake/cook
- Melt candy melts in microwave as directed on package.
- Pour enough melted chocolate into silicone or plastic candy molds (or paper mini muffin liners) to cover the bottom of the mold. Reserve remaining melted chocolate.
- Use a small never-used paintbrush to gently brush the melted chocolate up the sides of the molds; once lined with chocolate, refrigerate molds while you prepare the filling.
- Prepare Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheese Ball Mix as directed on package using softened cream cheese and creamy peanut butter. Mix well to ensure a soft, creamy consistency. Remove chocolate molds from refrigerator. Using a spoon or piping bag, gently fill molds ¾ full with the cheese ball mixture. Pour remaining melted chocolate over the cheese ball mixture to seal the filled candy. Refrigerate candies until ready to serve.
Makes 24 bite-sized candies.