Creamy Rustic Herb Salad Recipe
Jazz up your salad with homemade dressing – ready in less time than it takes to find the takeout menu.
- ½ cup canned light coconut milk
- ½ cup mayonnaise or light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 16 ounces mixed spring greens
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges each
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- No bake/cook
- In pint-size mason jar or container with lid, combine first 4 ingredients; salt and pepper as desired. Cover and shake well.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with desired amount of dressing.
- Divide among 6 salad plates.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 1. Refrigerate up to 1 week.
Note: Refrigerate any leftover salad dressing up to 1 week.