1. Preheat oven to 425°
2. Place one pie crust in the bottom of a deep-dish pie plate.
3. Melt butter in a large skillet, add onion and cook until translucent, then add chicken and stir in Garlic Garlic and Season Salt
4. Let flavors blend for one minute, then add hot water and bring to a low boil.
5. Reduce eat to low and stir in Perfectly Potato Cheddar Soup Mix
6. Add the drained vegetables and continue to stir until warmed.
7. Stir in the cream, and parsley. Remove from heat.
8. Pour the mixture into the deep-dish pan and top with the 2nd pie crust. Perforate center of crust with a few puncture holes with a fork.
9. Wrap crust edges with strips of aluminum foil to prevent burning. (remove 5 mins before finished cooking).
10. Cook in oven for about 20 mins, or until pie crust cooked and golden in color.
11. Allow to cool 10 minutes before cutting and serving.