Egg Salad Tea Sandwiches Recipe
Mini egg salad sandwiches, packed with flavor, are perfect for baby showers or any gathering.
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer or club soda
- ¾-1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Bountiful Beer Bread Mix according to package directions using beer or club soda. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix, mayonnaise and mustard. Whisk until well combined. Stir in eggs; salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve, or up to 1 day ahead.
- To serve, slice ends off of bread; discard. Slice remaining loaf into 14-16 (½-inch) slices. Cut slices in half diagonally. Spread with egg salad. Top with radish slices and dill sprigs, if desired.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSFan16 from Best Egg Salad I've ever made! I always find egg salad to be a bit bland, but I guess I don't have to worry about that anymore! This is a flavorful recipe that is easy to make and pairing it with the Bountiful Beer Bread really adds to the experience. This recipe is officially in my Recipe Box. NOTE: I chose to top it with green onions rather than dill and a radish. Also, I just served it on a slice of Beer Bread, but it can be presented/served however you would like.
Date published: 2017-10-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cmcoroa from Best egg salad ever!! Made this egg salad for a shower and my fussy husband said it was the best egg salad he has ever had! Everyone raved about it.
Date published: 2017-05-13