English Toffee No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Impress your friends and family with this easy, creamy cheesecake.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine English Toffee Cheese Ball Mix packet 1 with cream cheese; vigorously stir until well combined and fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping until combined. Transfer to prepared pie crust. Chill 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with English Toffee Cheese Ball Mix packet 2. Cut into 8 slices. Drizzle slices with Creamy Caramel Sauce, if desired.