Everything Breakfast Sandwiches Recipe
Start your day off with this gooey, melty sandwich that stands up to its name: it’s everything!
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- ½ pound prosciutto
- ½ pound thick-sliced Canadian bacon
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Simple Sourdough Bread Mix as directed on package with warm water and salt, sprinkling 1-2 tablespoons Everything Topper onto the top of bread dough before baking. Cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Slice bread into about ½-inch slices; butter one side of each piece.
- In a 13x9-inch baking pan, arrange a layer of bread, butter-side-down. On each slice of bread, layer ½ slice Cheddar cheese, prosciutto, Canadian bacon, eggs and ½ slice mozzarella cheese.
- Place another slice of bread, butter-side-up, on top. Repeat for as many sandwiches as you can make until you run out of bread.
- Sprinkle the top of sandwiches with remaining Everything Topper and bake until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 12-15 minutes.