Fresh Fruit Cookie Pizza Recipe
Super foods on a pizza? Yes please!
- 1 (16.5 ounce) tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container fresh mango slices, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh raspberries
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup apricot preserves, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Using a 12-inch round (pizza) baking sheet, press cookie dough out to edges to create a crust. Bake 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare Berry Lime Fruit Dip Mix according to package directions using cream cheese. Spread on cooled crust.
- Top with mangos, raspberries and blueberries in desired pattern. Brush with warmed preserves to create a glaze.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2 up to 1 day ahead. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. Continue with step 3 just before serving.