Frozen Mojito Pie Recipe
Finish off any summer meal with the fresh, frosty taste of a minty mojito.
- 2 cups crushed pretzels or gluten-free pretzels
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, butter and 2 tablespoons Perfect Mojito Mix. Stir to combine. Press into the bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, remaining Perfect Mojito Mix, mint, lime zest and lime juice. Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until well combined, light and fluffy, scraping the sides of bowl occasionally. Set aside..
- In another large bowl, whip heavy cream using an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cheese mixture. Spread over cooled pretzel crust..
- Freeze several hours or overnight until firm. Cut into 12-15 squares. Keep frozen.