Garlic Sautéed Zucchini Recipe
Perfectly seasoned fresh vegetables make any meal healthier and more delicious.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; sprinkle with Seasoned Salt. Sauté 5-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small microwave-safe bowl, combine Garlic Garlic Seasoning and 1 tablespoon water. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds.
- Stir garlic mixture into zucchini. Continue sautéing 2-3 minutes or until desired doneness. Salt and pepper as desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AllieQ from Not normally a zucchini fan I ended up eating a bowl as my lunch, awesome flavor!
Date published: 2017-08-25