Grilled Chicken & Strawberry Salad Recipe
Think salads are boring and tasteless? Try this fresh, flavorful salad – it will change your mind for good!
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) container fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 (16 ounce) container fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled goat cheese
- 1 shallot, sliced
- ¾ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Brush oil on chicken; sprinkle with Citrus Herb Seasoning. Place chicken on grill.
- Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes.
- Divide remaining ingredients among 6 dinner plates. Slice chicken and serve over salads.
Serve with breadsticks.
Wine Pairing: Pinot Grigio or Rosé.
Note: Substitute 1 cup cheese of choice for goat cheese, if desired.
Nutrition per Serving:
Rated 5 out of 5 by Missb from Grilled chicken The best for grilled chicken !! My whole family loves it
Date published: 2018-06-25