Ham & Cheese Egg Cups Recipe
Perfect for any meal of the day, these Ham & Cheese Egg Cups are ready when you are.
- 2½ cups refrigerated or frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed if frozen
- 1½ cups diced ham
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 9 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In large bowl, combine first 2 ingredients and 1 cup cheese; salt and pepper as desired. Toss to combine. Divide among 1 greased (12-count) muffin pan.
- In same bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; salt and pepper as desired. Divide among muffin pan. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes; carefully remove from pan.
Serve with Strawberry Watermelon Salad.
Wine Pairing: Prosecco.
Nutrition per Serving: