Ham & Cheese Egg Cups Recipe
Perfect for any meal of the day, these Ham & Cheese Egg Cups are ready when you are.
- 2½ cups refrigerated or frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed if frozen
- 1½ cups diced ham
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 9 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In large bowl, combine first 2 ingredients and 1 cup cheese; salt and pepper as desired. Toss to combine. Divide among 1 greased (12-count) muffin pan.
- In same bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; salt and pepper as desired. Divide among muffin pan. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes; carefully remove from pan.
Serve with Strawberry Watermelon Salad.
Wine Pairing: Prosecco.
Nutrition per Serving:
Rated 5 out of 5 by The Boss Muffin from Best Muffins - Even left over My husband makes these! Yes, that simple and he loves it. He eats them all week and uses sausage, bacon...anything. He even sometimes uses no cheese! (I think he looks forward to it!
Date published: 2018-06-05