Hey Garlic! Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sugar snap pea stir-fry vegetables
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- Riced cauliflower or cooked rice
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sprinkle with Seasoned Salt. Stir-fry until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in vegetables. Continue stir-frying 3-4 minutes. Stir in Hey Garlic! Stir-Fry Sauce. Continue cooking until heated through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve stir-fry over riced cauliflower or cooked rice.
Makes 6 servings or 4 servings + 2 leftover servings.
Serve with Garlic Sautéed Zucchini.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Place Hey Garlic! Stir-Fry Sauce in a quart freezer bag. Place bell peppers in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze with frozen vegetables. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Note: For a thicker sauce, drain off liquid from skillet before adding sauce.
For remix Hey Garlic! Chicken Quinoa Bowl recipe: Place 2 servings leftover stir-fry in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.