Italian Beef & Wild Rice Soup Recipe
Creamy wild rice and seasoned beef create a hearty meal that your family will love!
- 4 cups reduced sodium beef broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1½ pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cubed, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sliced baby carrots
- ½ cup chopped onions
- Chopped parsley, shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Slow Cooker
- In 5-quart or larger slow cooker, combine first 5 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Stir in beef, beans, carrots and onions. Cook on LOW 5-6 hours or HIGH 2-3 hours, or until beef is tender.
- Serve garnished with parsley and Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Serve with Garlic Parmesan Bread.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine tomatoes, Mama Mia Marinara Sauce Mix and Garlic Garlic Seasoning in a quart freezer bag. Combine beef, beans, carrots and onions in a gallon freezer bag. Place both bags and unopened Creamy Wild Rice Soup Mix package in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.