Jicama Slaw Recipe
Jicama Slaw is perfect on the side or on top of tacos, burgers, wraps and more.
- 3 cups peeled and shredded jicama (about 1 small)
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup finely sliced kale (about 1 medium leaf, rib removed)
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, finely sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- No bake/cook
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Toss to coat; salt and pepper as desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Serving Suggestions: Serve as a side dish or over shredded Magic Chicken tacos.
Nutrition per Serving: