Korean BBQ Bangkok Burritos Recipe
Korean BBQ sauce, Sriracha aioli and garlic make this beef burrito stand out among the rest!
- 1½ pounds beef flank steak, sliced
- ½ cup beer or apple juice
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 2-3 cups cooked brown or white rice
- 6 large burrito-style flour tortillas, warmed
- Optional toppings such as Kimchi, shredded lettuce, chopped cilantro, shredded carrots, chopped cucumbers
- Slow Cooker
- In 3-quart or larger slow cooker, combine first 3 ingredients. Cook on LOW 4½ hours or until very tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine next 3 ingredients to create Sriracha aioli. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- Place beef, cooked rice and desired amount of Sriracha aioli in warmed tortillas. Top with desired toppings and roll up burrito-style.
Serve with Sesame Snap Peas & Carrots
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.