Korean BBQ Beef Rice Bowls Recipe
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 (1½-2 pound) beef flank steak, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2-3 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 6 (or 4 for Dinner Mixer recipe) cups cooked brown or white rice
- Kimchi, optional
- Chopped cucumbers, chopped cilantro
- Chopped peanuts, optional
- Slow Cooker
- In a 3½-quart or larger slow cooker, combine Korean BBQ Slow-Cooker Sauce Mix, orange juice and ⅔ packet 1 tablespoon Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning. Add steak slices; turn to coat. Cook on LOW 4-5 hours or until very tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce and remaining 1/3 packet (½ tablespoon) Garlic Garlic Seasoning. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve beef with sauce over cooked rice. Top with desired amount of Kimchi, if desired, a dollop of Sriracha mayonnaise, cucumbers, cilantro and peanuts, if desired.
Makes 6 servings OR 4 servings + 2 leftover servings.
Serve with Garlic Sesame Broccoli.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1 in a gallon freezer bag. Place remaining Garlic Garlic Seasoning and Sriracha sauce in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
For remix Korean BBQ Lettuce Wraps recipe: Place 2 servings leftover beef with sauce in a storage container. Place 2 servings leftover Sriracha mayonnaise, cucumber and cilantro in separate storage containers. Refrigerate all containers up to 2 days.
Note: Kimchi is a spicy fermented cabbage and can be found in the refrigerated Asian section of your produce department.
Electric Pressure Cooker Directions: Prepare step 1 in a 6-quart or larger pressure cooker, adding 1/2 cup water. Cook 8-10 minutes on pressure cooker setting. Continue with step 2.