Korean BBQ Chicken Skillet Recipe
This chicken and broccoli dish has a bit of a kick and is ready in minutes!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs and/or breasts, cubed, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, peppers and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning. Sauté until chicken is cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add broccoli; continue sautéing 3-4 minutes.
- In small bowl, whisk together remaining 3 ingredients. Stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until broccoli is heated through.
Serve over Garlic Cilantro Rice.
*Note: This is a moderately spicy recipe; adjust amount of Korean BBQ Slow-Cooker Sauce Mix used according to personal preference.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Place bag and unopened Korean BBQ Slow-Cooker Sauce Mix in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze with broccoli package. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.