Korean Glazed Meatballs Recipe
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½ cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup apricot jam
- Cooked white rice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Form into 2-inch meatballs.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Microwave jam until warmed. Place meatballs on rice. Drizzle with warmed jam. Makes 6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carrie Samarin from A delicious twist on meatballs! I served these over curly noodles and they were a big hit!
Date published: 2017-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by SimplyAmy31 from Simple and so tasty! Prepared the glazed meatballs last night and they were so yummy! I used ground beef but you can substitute ground turkey or ground chicken, even ground pork would work!
Date published: 2017-08-30