Mango Curry Tea Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer or club soda
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, optional
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (such as deli rotisserie chicken)
- 1 large apple, sliced
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup rasins
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted and salted almonds
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 24 spinach leaves
- Prepare Bountiful Beer Bread Mix according to package directions using beer and butter, if desired. Let cool completely.
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, Mango Lime Sauce and curry powder; whisk until well combined. Stir in remaining ingredients, except spinach, to create salad. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Slice bread into 12 slices. Cut slices in half. Top with spinach and chicken salad.
Makes 12 servings.
Tip: Cut the bread into circles!
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2 up to 1 day ahead. Store bread in an airtight container. Store salad in an airtight container in refrigerator. Continue with step 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by melizabeth from Really tasty without the Bread I made the salad recipe to use for a luncheon -- without the bread. The ladies really LOVED it! I served croissants and butter lettuce leaves along side for those who wanted a sandwich. Really a terrific recipe and I'd make it again!
Date published: 2017-03-17