- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine Maple Iced Gingerbread Mix packet 1, 1 cup water and 6 tablespoons melted butter; blend well.
- Spread batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely. Remove from pan. In small bowl, combine Maple Iced Gingerbread Mix packet 2 with remaining 1 tablespoon water and 1 tablespoon melted butter; whisk until smooth. Drizzle over top of bread.
Makes about 16 servings.
High Altitude: Reduce butter to 5 tablespoons and add an additional 2 tablespoons of water and 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
More Ways to Mix It Up!
- Stir ½ cup raisins or chopped nuts into batter.
- For ginger snap cookies, combine Maple Iced Gingerbread Mix packet 1 with ½ cup softened butter and 1 large egg; mix to combine and knead with hands until dough forms and smooth. Form into 1-inch balls and bake at 375°F 11-13 minutes. Cool 1 minute; remove to cooling rack. Drizzle with prepared Maple Iced Gingerbread Mix packet 2 glaze.
- For pancakes or waffles, prepare batter as directed substituting 1¾ cups milk for the water. Cook on medium-low (will burn before center is cooked if temp is too high).
- For mini loaves, pour batter into our Silicone Bar Pan and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.