Mini Broccoli Chicken Pot Pies Recipe
Check out this easy recipe for Mini Broccoli Chicken Pot Pies in a buttery, flaky crust.
- 2 (6 count) packages frozen puff pastry shells
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups rotisserie or cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Bake puff pastry shells as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk Cheddar Broccoli Soup Mix and milk.
- Cover; stir frequently. When mixture starts to boil reduce heat. Simmer until thickened, about 5 mintutes, stirring frequently. Stir in chicken and broccoli.
- Remove tops of pastry shells. Spoon filling into pastry shells and serve.
Rated 5 out of 5 by amyno from Oh. My. Goodness. These were ahhhh-mazing! Super simple to put together--I used a deli chicken which always makes things easy and convenient. I did have leftover filling, however. I think I could have filled another package of 6 puff pastry shells with the amount leftover. This one is a definite keeper--I'm off to order more of the Cheddar Broccoli Soup mix before it's gone!!
Date published: 2017-03-21