Mixed Greens with Rustic Herb Vinaigrette Recipe
A simple yet distinctive side salad featuring balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard and Rustic Herb Seasoning.
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces mixed greens
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- Shredded Cheddar cheese and croutons, optional
- No bake/cook
- In small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients; whisk to combine. Whisk in oil. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Divide remaining ingredients among 6 salad plates. Drizzle with dressing.
Makes 6 servings.