- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine Sunny Lemon Pound Cake & Icing Mix packet 1, 1 cup water and butter. Transfer batter into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and top is nicely browned. Cool completely.
- Break pound cake into small, uniform crumbs (the smaller the better for a smooth truffle.) With a sturdy spoon, stir in ¾ of the cream cheese frosting; stir until stiff dough forms. Roll dough into 1-inch balls; place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Cover; chill 1 hour.
- Melt almond bark as directed on package; pour into small deep bowls and add food coloring as desired. Dip each cake ball into the warm almond bark. Set on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Continue with the remaining cake balls.
- Mix Sunny Lemon Pound Cake & Icing Mix packet 2 with 1-2 tablespoons water and drizzle over truffles.
- Decorated each with sprinkles and eye(s).
Makes about 3 dozen truffles.