- In a mug, combine water and Tiramisu Mug Cake Mix packet 1; stir well.
- Add Tiramisu Mug Cake Mix packet 2 to cake batter; stir with spoon 2-3 times. Do not over mix.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; let cool 2 minutes. Enjoy warm.
Makes 1 serving.
Tip: For easier clean-up, spray inside of mug with cooking spray. Microwave oven temperatures vary. If necessary, continue cooking for 5-second intervals until done.
More Ways to Mix It Up!:
- Serve garnished with ladyfingers, chocolate curls and whipped cream.
- Replace 2 tablespoons water with 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon baking chips of choice (butterscotch, chocolate, cinnamon, toffee, white chocolate) with cake mix.