On the Cover Pasta Salad Recipe
This fresh Greek-inspired pasta salad is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup cubed Havarti cheese
- 8 oz. prepared, cooled penne pasta
Combine first 3 ingredients; microwave 60 seconds. Cool completely. Toss remaining ingredients together in large bowl; drizzle with cooled pesto. Stir to blend; serve within 1 hour. Add more olive oil if salad dries out. Makes 4-6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by HFRBryant from Love this!!!! Family favorite! This is my husbands favorite pasta salad. I am always asked for the recipe and bring it to various gatherings. It is so easy to make. I have also used feta cheese verses what is noted in the recipe.
Date published: 2014-08-31