Party Snack Mix Recipe
This recipe takes snack mix to a new level. Addictively crunchy and delicious, kids of all ages will love it!
- 3 cups crunchy rice squares cereal
- 3 cups fish-shaped cheese crackers
- 3 cups corn chips (such as Fritos®)
- 3 cups crunchy cheese curls
- 3 cups crispy corn funnel snacks (such as Bugles®)
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 250°F. In large roasting pan, combine first 6 ingredients. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Drizzle over snack mix; toss to coat well.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely.
Makes about 17 cups.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 3. Store in an airtight container.