- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place Bountiful Beer Bread Mix in large mixing bowl. Reserve ¼ cup bread mix. Add water and oil to remaining bread mix; mix and knead until dough forms. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine crushed tomatoes and Mama Mia™ Marinara Sauce Mix. Set aside.
- Dust clean work surface with reserved bread mix. Place dough on work surface. Press and roll-out dough to 14x12-inch rectangle.
- Spread dough with ¾ cup sauce. Top with pepperoni, sausage and cheese. Roll up dough, starting with long edge. Cut into 18 (¾-inch slices). Place on a large greased baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden and cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven; let stand 2-3 minutes. Insert a craft stick or lollipop stick into each pizza. Serve with remaining marinara sauce, warmed, for dipping.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 4. Place between sheets of wax paper in a large airtight container. Freeze up to 1 week ahead. Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is bubbly.