Potato Crusted Salmon Recipe
Salmon and potato chips – this recipe has something for the pickiest eaters and the biggest food snobs alike.
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise or mayonnaise
- 6 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix. Place salmon, skin-side-down, on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread mayonnaise mixture over the tops of salmon.
- In medium bowl, combine crushed chips, cheese and Onion Onion Seasoning. Press into salmon. Lightly spray tops with olive oil.
- Bake salmon until internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-15 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with steamed broccoli.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mindycat22 from Best way to eat salmon!! Salmon is one of my favorite meals, but this seriously kicked it up a notch. We INHALED all of it!
Date published: 2018-02-19