Pumpkin Caramel Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
A super easy recipe, full of pumpkin and caramel flavors.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 6 gingersnap cookies
- 1 (4 ounce) package non-dairy whipped topping
- 6 pecans, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese and Pumpkin Spice Cheese Ball Mix in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended; add egg and beat on low just until blended.
- Place 6 paper cupcake liners into muffin pan, and place one gingersnap cookie in bottom of each. Divide batter evenly into liners. Bake 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Just before serving, top each with a dollop of whipped topping, drizzle with Pumpkin Caramel Sauce and sprinkle on cheese ball topper. Add pecans, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Note: Lighten it up by using light cream cheese and whipped topping instead.