Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pull-Apart Bread Recipe
The pumpkin and cream cheese combination in this easy pull-apart bread will have you saying, “Yum!”
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 1 (16.3 ounce) tube refrigerated flaky biscuit dough (like Pillsbury™ Grands!™)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, combine Autumn Apple & Pumpkin Cheese Ball Mix and cream cheese; mix until smooth.
- Divide biscuit dough into 8 biscuits; separate each into two layers, creating a total of 16 dough rounds. Brush one side of each with melted butter. Spread about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on each biscuit round.
- In a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan, gently place biscuit rounds on their sides to form a log. Ensure each end round is placed with the filling side in.
- Bake, uncovered, 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes, then turn onto a serving plate.
- Drizzle with warmed Pumpkin Caramel Sauce and serve.