Pumpkin Pecan Spiced Popcorn Recipe
Fantastic snack for a get-together or for your family! Easy to prepare and kids will love to help!
- 1 (3.3 ounce) bag microwave buttered popcorn
- ½ (24 ounce) package vanilla almond bark
- ½ cup pecan halves
- Microwave popcorn as directed on package. Empty into a large bowl, removing any unpopped kernels.
- Melt almond bark as directed on package. Pour mixture evenly over popcorn; add pecans and stir to combine. Sprinkle Pumpkin Pie Latte Mix on popcorn mixture; stir well.
- Spread popcorn over wax paper and cool 5-10 minutes, until hardened.
Makes 8-10 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beer Breaf Fan from Pumpkin Spice Popcorn! Who would have thought to use the Pumpkin Spice Latte on popcorn? Just the right amount of extra flavor.
Date published: 2015-10-06