Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Turn up the pumpkin by adding Pumpkin Pie Latte Mix to pre-made cinnamon rolls.
- ½ cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 (17.5 ounce) tubes refrigerated flaky jumbo cinnamon rolls (5 count each)
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, combine pumpkin, ½ cup Pumpkin Pie Latte Mix, milk and cinnamon; set aside.
- Lightly flour work surface; gently unroll each cinnamon roll. Spread each roll with about 1 tablespoon pumpkin mixture. Carefully re-roll cinnamon rolls and lightly pinch seams together.
- Place 1 inch apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake 16-18 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese 1 minute. Gradually add sugar until well combined. Mix in remaining 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Latte Mix and vanilla. Spread rolls with frosting.
Note: This recipe does not using the icing that comes with the rolls. Discard icing or save for another use.