Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe
Adding a little pumpkin and Pumpkin Pie Latte Mix to your morning oatmeal adds the perfect fall flavor!
- 1¾ cups 2% milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup 100% pure pumpkin
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- In small saucepan over medium heat, combine milk and oats. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3-5 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring frequently.
- Stir in pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie Latte Mix, cinnamon and vanilla. Cook 1 minute or until heated through.
- Serve immediately topped with pecans.