Raspberry Chipotle Sliders Recipe
These little burgers with the kick of chipotle will have everyone reaching for more.
- ¾ cup beer or carbonated water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed, sliced into 12 slices
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place Bountiful Beer Bread Mix in large mixing bowl. Reserve ¼ cup bread mix. Add beer and oil to remaining bread mix; mix and knead until dough forms. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Dust clean work surface with reserved bread mix. Place dough on work surface. Press and roll out dough to a 12-inch log. Cut log into 12 equal-sized slices and place on a large greased baking sheet. Brush each slice with melted butter. Bake 14-16 minutes or until tops begin to brown. Remove from oven; cool.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine ground beef and ¼ cup Raspberry Lime Chipotle Sauce; salt and pepper as desired. Form into 12 slider patties. In small bowl, combine remaining ⅓ cup Raspberry Lime Chipotle Sauce with mayonnaise; salt and pepper as desired.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 6-8 minutes. Top with cheese.
- Use a serrated knife to slice each bun in half; spread buns with chipotle mayonnaise. Top with arugula and burgers.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2; store in an airtight container. Prepare step 3; place patties between sheets of wax paper in a storage container. Place chipotle mayo in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 1 day.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSfoodiefan from Awesome Sliders! Tried this recipe today, adjusted slightly used regular buns and used a spring Mix for the greens, but these sliders were amazing!
Date published: 2018-03-11