Raspberry Truffle Bars Recipe
Chocolate and raspberry makes for a decadent combination in these Raspberry Truffle Bars.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 16 teaspoons raspberry preserves
- 16 teaspoons hot fudge topping, room temperature
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- Parchment paper, optional
- Decorative ribbon, optional
Special Equipment: Silicone Bar Pan
Note: If you don't have a Silicone Bar Pan, bake as package directs and cut into 16 bars.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix according to package directions using butter and eggs. Divide among Silicone Bar Pan. Spread 1 teaspoon raspberry preserves over each brownie.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Remove from pan and spread each brownie with 1 teaspoon fudge. Sprinkle with pecans and top with 2 raspberries. Store in an airtight container up to 2 days.
- Wrap with parchment paper and decorative ribbon, if desired. Makes 16 bars.
Tip: If using the Silicone Bar Pan, place it on a baking sheet to provide stability when moving.