Red Velvet Swirl Bundt Cake Recipe
Delicious, dreamy and decadent, this swirled red velvet cake is perfect for the sweethearts in your life.
- 1½ cups butter, melted, divided
- 2 cups water, divided
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ tablespoons red food coloring
- Cream cheese icing or powdered sugar, if desired
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl, combine one package Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix™, ¾ cup melted butter and 1 cup water. Stir in cocoa and food coloring.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining package Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix, butter and water.
- Pour the red batter into a greased bundt-style pan; top with second batter. Swirl together with a butter knife.
- Bake 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Top with cream cheese icing or powdered sugar, if desired.