Red, White & Blue Cupcakes Recipe
However you choose to celebrate the USA, desserts always a must - try these Red, White & Blue Cupcakes.
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 12 red paper cupcake liners
- 1 (16 ounce) container white frosting
- Blue sugar sprinkles
- 12 fresh strawberries
- 2 (2 ounce) cubes vanilla-flavored almond bark, melted
- Wax paper
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix according to package directions using water and butter.
- Divide among 1 (12-count) paper-lined muffin pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes. Dip edges in blue sprinkles. Dip strawberries in melted almond bark; roll ends in blue sprinkles; set on wax paper to firm up, about 5 minutes.
- Place strawberries on top of cupcakes.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 3. Store cupcakes in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 day. Refrigerate strawberries in an airtight container up to 1 day. Top cupcakes with strawberries when ready to serve.