Refrigerator Pickled Vegetables Recipe
- 3-4 cups vegetables (asparagus, green beans, and 3-4 mini bell peppers)
- 1½ cups apple cider vinegar
- No bake/cook
- Remove Dill Pickle Seasoning packets and wash jar. Remove clear wrapping from 1 seasoning packet. Do not open the seasoning packet; place in jar. (Reserve the other packet for later use.)
- Wash and trim ends and tips off of asparagus and beans. Cut peppers in half and remove seeds. Pack vegetables in jar; fill with vinegar. Twist on lid and shake well.
- Refrigerate at least 48 hours before eating. Keep refrigerated.
Makes 1 quart.