Rhubarb Strawberry Yogurt Cones Recipe
Fresh, fruity and fun, these berry-filled yogurt cones are the perfect treat – without all the guilt!
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4-6 waffle cones
- ½ cup granola
- Sliced fresh strawberries and/or fresh blueberries, for garnish
- No bake/cook
- In medium bowl, whisk together Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread and cream cheese. Stir in yogurt. Chill 10 minutes.
- Spoon yogurt mixture into waffle cones and sprinkle with granola.
- Garnish each cone with sliced strawberries and/or blueberries. Freeze if desired.