Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Hot fudge sauce, optional
- No bake/cook
- Combine cheese ball mix and cream cheese; set aside.
- In large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gradually add in cheese ball mixture and beat until smooth and well combined. Fold in marshmallows, almonds and chocolate chips.
- Pour into graham cracker crust. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours. Drizzle with hot fudge sauce, if desired. Makes 8 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy2Bretired from Super easy dessert Made this while on a family vacation and everyone loved it!
Date published: 2018-02-06