Rustic Herb Beer Bread Recipe
Fast and easy describes this flavorful bread. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 12 ounces beer or club soda
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; stir 20-30 seconds to combine.
- Spread batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Pour melted butter over top.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly. Remove from pan and slice.
Rated 5 out of 5 by snooze177 from Awesome Very good, will make again. I also have done this with other seasonings.
Date published: 2016-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by babymachine from Best Beer Bread Ever!!!! This is awesome!!!! It has a little spicy kick to it but not overpowering. The flavor is dynamite!!!!
Date published: 2015-01-11