Rustic Pear & Pumpkin Tart Recipe
Sweet cinnamon, creamy pumpkin and buttery caramel make this rustic pear tart perfect for fall.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 2 cups thinly sliced fresh pears
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine first 3 ingredients; blend well.
- Open sheet of puff pastry, pressing seams to seal. Place on a baking sheet; spread with cream cheese mixture to within 1 inch of the edge.
- Arrange pear slices on cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Fold up 1-2 inches of the pastry over the pears, leaving the center open. Bake 25-30 minutes or until browned.
- Drizzle with Pumpkin Caramel Sauce. Serve warm.