Rustic Steak Bites Recipe
These cute steak bites are packed full of flavor and topped with a grape tomato - perfect for holiday entertaining.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- In small bowl, combine sour cream and Onion Onion™ Seasoning. Chill 2 hours.
- In large cast iron or non-stick skillet, heat butter and 1 teaspoon Rustic Herb Seasoning over medium-high heat.
- Place steak in a single layer in the skiillet. Season with salt and pepper as desired. Cook for about 1 minute per side; repeat for all sides of meat.
- Transfer meat to a plate and drizzle with the browned butter from the bottom of the skillet. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon Rustic Herb Seasoning. Place 1 grape tomato and 1 steak bite onto a toothpick. Continue with remaining pieces. Serve with prepared dip.
Makes 12 servings.
Make ahead: Prepare step 1 up to 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Continue with step 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarjG from Quick and Easy Appetizer I used 1 ribeye steak. I got 20 appetizers out of it. This is a real hit with the men. Super simple with butter and rustic herb seasoning!
Date published: 2017-12-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jerri from Great and easy Easy peazie loved the taste and versatility family lived it also
Date published: 2017-08-11