Sautéed Kale Recipe
Vitamin-packed kale gets packed with flavor in this quick recipe.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces baby kale or 10-12 cups chopped kale
- ⅛-¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add half the kale, Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning, red pepper flakes, if desired, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Sauté until wilted and lightly browned, adding more kale as it wilts, about 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Remove from heat; toss with cheese.
For remix Stroganoff Soup recipe:. Place 2 servings leftover kale in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rainai from Did not like Too strong of a flavor. It would have been better with half of the amount of spices.
Date published: 2018-02-10