Savory Beef & Carrots Recipe
- 1 (2½ pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 4 ribs celery, cut into 2-inch lengths
- Prepared mashed potatoes, optional
- Slow Cooker
- Sprinkle both sides of roast with Garlic Garlic Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired.
- Place roast in a greased 4-quart or larger slow cooker. Top with carrots, celery and Savory Wild Mushroom Slow-Cooker Sauce.
- Cover; cook on LOW 7-9 hours or until beef and vegetables are fork tender. Remove from slow cooker; pour sauce over roast and vegetables. Salt and pepper as desired
Makes 6 servings.
Serve over mashed potatoes with dinner rolls.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1; place in a gallon freezer bag with Savory Wild Mushroom Slow-Cooker Sauce. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Add contents of bag to slow cooker. Continue with step 3.