Savory Mushroom Pork Roast Recipe
- 3 pound pork shoulder roast
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- Slow Cooker
- Grease a 4-quart or larger slow cooker with Roasted Garlic Infused Oil. Place pork roast, Savory Wild Mushroom Slow-Cooker Sauce and mushrooms in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or until pork shreds easily with a fork. Remove pork from slow cooker and set slow cooker on high.
- Meanwhile, shred or separate pork into serving-size pieces. In small bowl, whisk cornstarch and water. Slowly whisk in small amount in slow cooker until desired consistency is reached. Pour over pork and use as gravy for potatoes, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Tip: Serve pork and mushrooms on buns, top with cheese and serve the unthickened sauce for dipping.
Make ahead & freeze: Combine pork roast and sauce in a gallon resealable freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare as directed above.